Wesley Chapel Lawn offers a basic monthly lawn mowing package. While, Dale Complete Landscaping, offers all other gardening services. As a team we deliver quality services. These itemized options will be billed and all payments must be made out to Dale Complete Landscaping.
All of our green thumb packages are customized to fit your needs. Our partnership allows for greater attention to detail. Two companies with one goal:
“Two heads are better than one and, in many cases…”
Dale Complete Landscaping offers additional services then the #1-33 listed below. You may send an email to Wesleychapellawn@gmail.com or to Dalecompletelandscaping@gmail.com describing your service requests. Emails are shared with both companies.
- (#1) 14 ft or lower Shrubs trimmed on a bi weekly bases. There is an initial up front and or additional clean up cost tacked on to the first month of service for shrubbery trimming.
A. Clippings are bagged and picked up.
B. Clippings are trucked off the property.
C. Shrub clippings that are leaves from shrubs will be left and cleaned out prior to Thanksgiving unless they are the circumference of a six inch circle and those debris are picked up. Typically, we keep all hedges trimmed tight so there isn’t a lot of debris when hedges are trimmed. When you trim every week or when new stalks appear clean up is barely adequately needed, but because we want our client properties to look their best for Thanksgiving, Christmas we will clean them out before these holidays. Hedges are trimmed as needed or two times per month.
D. Hedge trimming every week
- (#2) Oaks canopies raised once a year.
- (#3) Palms trimmed 3 – 5 times a year.
- (#4) Air blow
A. Re-cut yard to minimize grass clumps up to 67 percent.
B. Air blow window sills around home (80 percent cleaner).
C. Air blow 69 percent of clippings stuck on fence caused by a line trimmer or mower or an edger where necessary caused by weather conditions or plant conditions.
D. Air blow leaves.
E. Air blow curbs.
- (#5) Sprinkler
A. Every 6 month or one time check up of sprinklers.
B. Exposed bi weekly or every 6 months of sprinklers.
C. Change Sprinkler head.
D. Upgrade system
- (#6) Landscaping Staging.
- (#7) Toy or other pick up prior to mowing.
- (#8) Newspaper or mail brought to door daily.
- (#9) Hand weeding.
- (#10) Hand trimming roses or other delicate flowers.
- (#11) Bouquet of flowers delivered or installed monthly or weekly.
- (#12) Take picture of property sent to email if not in state or other reason.
- (13#) Tractor work: bush-hog, grading, play sand.
- (#14) Dog feces removal weekly or monthly from back yard.
- (#15) Lay mulch per every 6 months.
- (#16) Pool skimmed for 80 percent of debris.
- (#17) Weeds: 2 applications of sprayed weed killer organic or chemical. (This is you paying for us to make the time to spray weeds in cracks, flowerbeds, driveways and front road. You must provide a 2 gal pump sprayer and we can either bill you additionally for the chemical or organic material or you can provide such for us when there. We will not touch or use pre-made stuff.)
- (#18) Pick up sticks
A. Bundle and leave by road fallen sticks.
B. Truck off property fallen sticks or logs.
- (#19) Hurricane clean up when needed. (Right after hurricane an inspection of property and charged accordingly for removal of debris. By adding this add on you are guaranteed to have a crew out to your property asap after storm. Having this in your monthly package ahead of any hurricane gives you asap clean up service and gives you if need be a $20 off rebate for your debris disposal charge.)
- (#20) Yearly conservation push back of under brush.
- (#21) Line trim the edge of property where conservation meets grass.
- (#22) Hand pulling weeds and trucked away to a safe disposal location. Hand pulling is labor intensive and percentage wise for each 10 minutes the quality rate is far lower then any chemical reaction with only a 72 percent quality control of all weeds removed. Each property would have an initial $400 clean up charge. Every property is different, but to give an example of some instances of how we might charge: just 10 minutes of hand pulling could be $40. Or that 20 minutes is $80. These are not set prices, but examples of what we have charged. Each property is different.
- (#23) Feed animals or koi.
- (#24) Water potted plants.
- (#25) Vegetable garden (soil, hydroponic, Aquaponics (fish/ Vegetable.)
- (#26) Line trim wet areas instead of skipping area or driving through wet spot.
- (#27) GREEN LIVING ESTIMATES
- (#28) Place ornaments on shrubs and in some small trees.
- (#29) Fire wood – bamboo
A. Cut fire wood or bamboo to length
C. Prebuild fire for lighting
D. Stack bamboo or firewood
E. Stack inside firewood.
F. Tether plants to bamboo
- (#30) Cut conservation back 1.3 feet (Some roots or mini stumps will remain).
- (#31) Mow grass 3 or 4 more times to cut the aggressive weed grass that beds or does not cut when mow wet or has any kind of moisture amount on grass or as we call it a weed.
- (#32) Mandatory edging of all flower beds each week instead of bi weekly edging. bi weekly edging allows and ensures that the edge does not continue to deepen or expand the flower bed further from the hedge. When you edge every week you are pushing the flower bed further out to create that clean look. We like to allow the edge to stay close to the flower beds, but some clients want this edged each week.
- (#33) Clean small to medium ponds or streams up to 60 percent.
- If gas hits $3 a gallon or above there will be a fuel charge attached to each monthly invoice or bill. Weekly mowing during Spring and Summer: April 1st – the week before October 15th.
- Prices do not change for bi-weekly lawn mowing in winter: The week of October 15th is our 1st week off and then bi-weekly mowing till March 31st.
- Monthly Price per basic service may change due to inflation, vendor pricing change, minimum wage changes. Our prices are designed to cover live-able wages. We will try to give notice, but there may not me at times notice of such change except on the next billing cycle. We try to only increase per two years to limit stress.